Slice’s Camp Slice Sweepstakes Rules & Terms of Service
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Camp Slice Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Slice and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Slice (MyPizza Technologies, Inc.), located at 902 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10010.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants’ full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins on July 1st, 2020 at 3:00 PM ET and ends on August 4th, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods:
5. HOW TO ENTER. Enter $0 CAMPSLICE promo code at checkout for every order. This method of entry will be available for the entire Sweepstakes period. For an alternative method of entry, handprint your full name, complete address, phone number (including area code) date of birth, email address and promo code “CAMPSLICE” on a 3x5 card. Mail in an envelope with proper postage affixed to: 902 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10010. Mail-in entries must be hand-printed and mailed in separately. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by July 31st, 2020 and received by August 4th, 2020. Limit twelve (12) entries per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. PRIZE DRAWING. On or about August 4th, 2020 the Sponsor will draw one (1) Grand Prize winner and four (4) Runner Up Prize winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on or about August 5th, 2020.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The potential winners (5) will be notified via email. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. PRIZES. Grand Prize (1) - $500 in Slice credit to be used on SliceLife.com or on the Slice app. This credit will be automatically applied to the winner’s Slice account. Runner Up Prize (4) - $100 in Slice credit to be used on SliceLife.com or on the Slice app.This credit will be automatically applied to the winner’s Slice account.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify an individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operations of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by the law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholder, representatives, and agents (the “Released Parties)” from and against any claims or cause of action arising out of participating in the Sweepstakes or reciept or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Sweepstakes, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) lost, late, incomplete, garbled, illegible, undelivered, stolen, damaged, delayed, postage-due, or misdirected mail entries; (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation of postponement of the event and/or the flyover, if applicable, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or (f) the injury, death, losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
13. WINNERS LIST. To request the name of the winner send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 902 Broadway, 19th Floor, New York, NY, 10010. Winner List requests will only be accepted after the promotion end date (listed above) for 60 days. For the Winner List, you can also send an email to [email protected]com.